Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much does membership cost?
Membership is free for everyone.
2. How do I find out about events?
Download Geneva. Our community is hosted on a community app with chat rooms, events & member profiles.
3. Do I need to download Geneva to be a member?
Yes! All members are in the app- Geneva. It's like Slack
- but better. Members can post events, ask for advice, share stories & reply in emojis & gifs! This is also where you'll find other members to connect with.
4. I downloaded Geneva but I can't find Friendship Club?
Use the same link you used to download Geneva to join our Home! The first click will take you to the App Store + the second click will give you access to join our community app.
5. How many members are in the club?
We have over 100+ members in the club with varying interests + hobbies. Here, you're definitely going to connect with a few likeminded folks!
6. Why do I need Friendship Club in my life?
Glad you asked! It's easy to prioritize your work life so much that you lose yourself as a unique person. We encourage a work/life balance and want to make sure you feel heard & seen as you, not as your job title. Plus, everyone deserves a little fun in their life!
7. Can I join if I'm not a New Yorker?
Not yet! All of our events are in Manhattan, so if you're not a New Yorker, you won't get much value here. We plan on launching in more cities - stay tuned!
8. Can I invite my friends?
Absolutely! We highly encourage members to invite their friends. We believe great communities grow best word of mouth!